23 Ağustos 2022 Salı

Move-in this week

Shingle Creek Ward

Good evening!
We have a single sister moving into the ward from Ohio this week that will need help unloading several large items (bed, 2 couches, washer / dryer, rowing machine and a "bunch of boxes) into a storage facility. She is expecting to arrive here between 7-8 pm Thursday evening but will update me if that changes.
I'm guessing we'll need about 6-8 individuals to unload the truck. If you can assist, please let me know and I'll get you the full address of the storage facility on Lakeland Ave,
I will be sending this message out via the ward Facebook page and text as well.



You received this email because you made your email address available to your local Church leaders. It was sent by James Roberts, whose calling is Elders Quorum President.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder