29 Ağustos 2022 Pazartesi

Grateful for the rain

Hello all!

This week has been pretty busy. Or maybe it wasn't so busy as much as it was keeping track of a bunch of little things. Sometimes it feels like I'm thinking about a million different things at once, even if the day is actually pretty slow. But as the name suggests, it's begun to rain a lot recently. Dispite flooding, the rain helped me relax and clear my head a bit, so I count that as a blessing!

Tuesday we went and helped out at the local shelter. We also took the opportunity to meet with our friends Greg and eve. We had a great conversation with them and introduced eve to the book of Mormon. They are so cool, and we hope to get them to church soon!

Wendsday we had district council for the first time this transfer. We got to meet some of the new missionaries! Other than that, a pretty normal day!

Thursday we went to spooner, one of the farther reaches of the area. Our ward missionary gave us a ride there. We had a great lesson with a new friend there. He really felt the spirit as we talked, and we hope we can see him again!

Friday was weekly planning. Nuff said.

Saturday we hitched a ride with some ward members and went to help out some other members clear out their house. They kept us for lunch and we had bratwurst, probably my favorite part of the Midwest.

Sunday we drove out to Hayward. The branch out there was very very small this week, but the Spirit there was stronger than ever! 

This week was pretty great, and I'm glad that Elder Curry was enjoying it as well. As tiring as the work can be sometimes, it feels great when things just move along smoothly. I've also found that the Lord has blessed me along the way dispite the difficulty. Seeing my companion happy about our work and enjoying the rainy weather made this week worth it! Diligence pays off!

That's about all from me this week, see you all next Monday!

-Elder Jensen, mostly dry

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder