18 Ağustos 2022 Perşembe

Gifts of the Heart - A gentle, yet desperate plea

Shingle Creek Ward

Dear Fellow Shingle Creekers, 

Many of you are aware of the Gifts of the Heart event happening this weekend (see attached image). And to those of you who have signed up to volunteer or are bringing donations I say, "thank you so, so much." 

I am writing to night because as I am reviewing the volunteer list I see I still only have two people signed up for the last shift on Saturday (11am - 2pm). I realize that the last shift -- with the bagging, and the boxing, and the cleaning and the table-putting-awaying--is not the most sought after time-slot. But if you could manage to come even for an hour or 45 minutes between noon and 2:00, that would be most appreciated and make things go quickly. 

Please reply to this email if you think you'll be stopping by. 

Thanks again.

Sincerely, 

Dezra Helgeson



You received this email because you made your email address available to your local Church leaders. It was sent by Dezra Helgeson, whose calling is Relief Society President.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder