18 Nisan 2020 Cumartesi

Offering the Sacrament on April 26

Dear Brethren,

I hope you are all doing as well as possible under the unusual circumstances. Hang in there, we will get through this.

We are going to offer the sacrament on April 26.

I have contacted several of you in an effort to spread the word and I have asked for lists of names of those who are interested in receiving the sacrament and those who are willing to help administer the sacrament. 

Just as before, no one should feel obligated to participate. Use careful judgment.

1. If you would like to receive the sacrament on April 26, please let me (or Bishop Stoddard) know. If you have already shared this information with your ministering brothers then I will hopefully receive this information soon. You can always email or text me just to make sure we get you on the list. If you are not going to receive the sacrament via our ward on the 26th, that's fine too, please let me know that as well. It helps us plan and keep track of how people are doing.

2. If you are willing and able to help us administer the sacrament on April 26, please let me (or Bishop Stoddard) know.

We are going to keep the groups as small as possible and in general they will be organized geographically.

Thank you for your help,

Reese

reesepetersen@gmail.com

320-290-5282 (text only, unless I have your number)



You received this email because you made your email address available to your local Church leaders. It was sent by Reese Petersen, whose calling is Elders Quorum President.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder