27 Aralık 2018 Perşembe

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019

Received, thank you. 

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018, 7:30 AM Dellnot Gardiner <wynonalrc@gmail.com wrote:
Greetings my dear Children,

I am sending you the attached card to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR to each of you and your families.  I am so grateful to  God for the innumerable things He has done for each of you, and for what He promises to do in the future.  Always He promises that ".... I know the plans I have for you ... Plans of good and not evil; plans to give you an expected end".  For this I thank the Lord each and every day for each of you. 

My prayer is that each of you finds the time and place to worship God as only He deserves.  There is nothing more important than acknowledging that God is God and in full control; that everything that you have belongs to Him and that He has loaned them to you for His purposes.  I pray that each of you makes Jesus your Saviour and Lord because He is coming soon and on that day, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.  I would prefer that you do it before that Day because on that Day, it may be too late.

My desire is that you make it a habit to read the Bible daily (lots of daily reading plans available on the internet), get to know the Lord - in fact, make Him your personal friend and there is nothing that will ever be too hard for you.  I know - He is my Provider, Friend, Saviour, Counselor, Protector, Shepherd, and anything else that I need.  I want to make sure that as I know I will be going to heaven, that each of you is saved (born again - John 3).  Only those who profess Jesus as Saviour and Lord will enter heaven (John 3:16).

My hope is that as the grand children come, that you will know the Word of God enough to pass it on to them, that they too will make the decision to serve Jesus as Lord.  Please ensure this.  Time is not in your favor to do otherwise.  The sooner you start, the better.  I know that I took each of you to Sunday School and we had regular Bible study and prayer at home until you were on your own.  Please do not let these teachings depart from you.  Jesus loves you and so do I.  Please respond favorably to His call.

Now for the first time in so many years, I was unable to send you Christmas gifts.  I regret that sincerely but you know that 2018 has been a very trying year.  But thanks to God, we are almost there.  Noel will be free soon by God's Grace and be able to continue his life.  Please remember to pray for him every day.  meanwhile, we are praying that 2019 will be a better year for each of you and that God will pour our more blessings, peace, love and grace on each of you; and that you will walk in favor every day because He who promised is faithful.

To each of you I send my special love and all of God's richest, choicest blessings ever!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY, PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

Love always,

Mama/Grandmama

(Ps: MY please print and post to Noel).

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder