28 Aralık 2018 Cuma

Re: Fwd: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019

Dear Esther,

Thanks for the warm wishes.  I am glad for being your sister and friend throughout these years and I know we will continue to be there for each other - for you also packed my parachute in so many ways.  Thank you again Sister, and may God grant you the fortitude to continue to pack parachutes.  Especially mine.

This article is so heartwarming I am taking the liberty to share it with others who packed my parachute this year.  I trust you won't mind.

Thanks and much love to all my parachute-packers.

Dell 

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 5:02 AM Esther Paegar <espaegar@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Wyndell,

Thanks for  the warm Yuletide sentiments. The below extract/story sums up who you have been to me and my family.

Air Commodore James Aseidu Aniagye was a Jet Pilot. In a combat mission his fighter plane was destroyed by a missile. He however ejected himself & parachuted safely. He won acclaims & appreciation from many.

After five (5) years, one day he was sitting with his wife in a restaurant. A man from another table came and said. You are Captain Asiedu! You flew Jet fighters, you were shot down.

How in the world did you know that? asked Asiedu.
I packed your parachute "the man smile and replied" Asiedu gasped in surprise and gratitude and thought if parachute hadn't worked, i wouldn't be here today.

Asiedu couldn't sleep that night, thinking about that man, he wondered how many times he might have seen him and not even said, Good morning, how are you? or anything because he was a fighter pilot and that person was just a safety worker.

So comrades, who is packing your parachute? Everyone has someone who provides what they need to make it through the day.

We need many kinds of parachutes when our plane is shot down  we need the physical parachute, the mental parachute, the emotional parachute, the spiritual parachute and the financial parachute. We call on all these supports before reaching safety.

Sometimes in the daily challenges that life gives us, we miss what is really important, or just do something nice for no reason.

As you go through these last few days of the year, recognise the people who packed your parachute.

I just want to THANK EVERYONE who packed my parachute this 2018, one way or the other - through your words, deeds, prayers.

CHEERS for 2019, Hope to get more of your prayers, camaraderie, love, care and support in 2019.

Thank you all and God bless you. Wish you all a very blissful celebration.... GOD BLESS!


On 27-Dec-2018 4:59 PM, "Dellnot Gardiner" <wynonalrc@gmail.com> wrote:

My dear Friends,

Here is wishing you and yours a  MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for being my friend in 2018 and into 2019.

Lots of love and appreciation,

NB:  My Yahoo account crashed!  Please contact me here.

Love always,

Dell 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder