5 Mart 2024 Salı

Upcoming Wine Events with Pete the Wine Guy

Hey Everyone,
It's been awhile since I have sent out emails for my wine events. If you're receiving this email and don't want to be on my list anymore, please write back and I'll take you off. As always, any event you're interested in, you have to RSVP with the place having it, not with me.
I hope some of you can come to some of these amazing upcoming wine dinners and wine tastings.
Cheers,
Pete (The Wine Guy) 

Just a "heads up" that the Reel Seafood's "All About Pinot" wine dinner on Monday March 25th has sold out.  
Reel Seafood has decided to add another dinner on Tuesday March 26th.
If you're planning to attend, I would RSVP ASAP. 
If you're planning to RSVP today, call after 5pm. 
Check out the attachment for the menu / pairings. 

Also, Reel Seafood has scheduled an Austria wine dinner featuring winery owner and winemaker Christof Hopler of Hopler winery. This is going to be a very special dinner and I hope you'll RSVP sooner then later for this one. The dinner will take place at Reel Seafood on Monday, April 15th and is sure to sell out quickly. 
(We have picked the wines for this one, but not the food pairings - I will email that out when I get them from Todd the owner)

Also for your calendars

Ruth's Chris - Prisoner Wine Company Dinner - 3/21/24 - http://www.ruthschris.com   

Vintage 82 / Hopler Wine Tasting and Seminar with Christof Hopler owner and winemaker of Hopler Winery, Austria
1250 Revolution Mill Dr #182, Greensboro, NC 27405

Reel Seafood - French Wine Dinner - 5/20/24


Reel Seafood - Spanish Wine Dinner - 6/24/24 


Vintage 82 - Alexandria Nicole Wine Tasting and Seminar - Amazing wines from Washington State

Phone: (336) 601-9262 

Cheers,
Pete


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder