16 Kasım 2021 Salı

Lineup for Friday at 6:30

Nov 16, 2021
Good Afternoon,

I set a tentative lineup for this Friday. Please go into the app and confirm you can play or send me a text/email. This week more people are available and i tried to put people in (where possible) that haven't played yet.

For makeup matches, I'm going to try and coordinate with other teams to possibly play everything on a Saturday when it's sunny out. I know it's getting a little cold to play night matches.

Also, I know at least one person that didn't receive the message last week that the match was cancelled due to availability on both teams. Sorry if you showed up for the match. I sent the message as soon as I found out.

I may not be there this Friday but will send out reminders later in the week.

Brooks

Time Line   Player What to Bring Confirmed
6:30p 1. (D) Mitchell Hering
Mixed Tiffany Brown
6:30p 2. (D) Art Fadde
Mixed Lynne Murray
6:30p 3. (D) Nkosi Laroche
Mixed Lisa Baker
6:30p 4. (D) Ashley Raper
Mixed Jonathan Raper

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder