30 Haziran 2021 Çarşamba

Temple Cleaning Saturday July 24th 8:30pm

Brethren,

I hope all are well and are enjoying the fruits of the 🚶Gospel too the fullest.  We have an opportunity to increase the abundance of that fruit by helping to clean the Temple. All endowed members with a current recommend are welcome to help. The 


We are asked to follow Phase 2 COVID-19 procedures. 

Those procedures are as follows: 

- I understand that I will be screener COVID-19 symptoms l, and have my temperature checked when I enter the temple. If I have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past  days, or have a temperature at or about 100° F, I will not be allowed to enter the temple. 

- I will wear a face mask appropriately at all times (face masks do not need to be white but should be free from labels or graphics).

- I understand that hand sanitizer is provided throughout the Temple. 


We need at least 8 people to participate. 






Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder