15 Kasım 2020 Pazar

Upcoming Wine Events Nov - Dec

Hey Everyone,
I hope all is well with you. I have one upcoming wine dinner scheduled for November and two events planned for December. 
I hope you'll be able to come out and support one of these awesome events. 
Cheers,
Pete, The Wine Guy!

November
There are still seats available for the wine dinner that is going to be at Ruth's Chris in Greensboro. It's going to be a Veuve Clicquot Champagne Dinner on Wednesday, November 18th.  
RSVP at Ruth's Chris or call them at: 336-574-1515 Cost: $125 plus tax and gratuity


December
We moved the date for the Reel Seafood Italian Wine Dinner featuring Fresh Italian Truffles. The date has changed to Monday, December 7th at 6:30 pm. 
It's going to be an Italian Wine Dinner featuring Demarie Vineyards hosted by their Winery Ambassador and the wines are from the Piedmont region of Italy. Check out the attachment for wines / pairings / Costs and contact info. Must RSVP at Reel Seafood or call them at: 336-617-4200

The second event is going to be at Wine Styles. It's a J Lohr Tasting / Blending event featuring J. Lohr wines and hosted by their Winery Ambassador. This is going to be a really fun event tasting different J Lohr wines and then coming up with your own blend. Best blend gets a prize.  
This event is going to be on Thursday, December 10th and starts at 7:00pm. RSVP at Wine Styles or call them at: 336-299-4505
Check out the attachment for more info, costs and contact info


PS: If you want to be taken off my email list of wine events, please email me back and let me know.
And if you have family or friends that would like to be added to my list, please email me and let me know.

Happy Holidays!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder