9 Kasım 2020 Pazartesi

Junior Tennis Clinics at Pinetop today!

Hi Pinetoppers,
We have had our most successful season of participation in the Junior Program since I have been the Tennis Director. We are filling up competitive teams and have strong participation in the orange ball class with juniors making great strides in being able to compete in the spring. I am looking to keep the juniors playing this winter in clinic as well.

Today, Monday 11/9
Orange Ball clinic will be from 3:30-4:30, cost: $15.00.
Yellow Ball Advanced clinic is 4:30-6:00, cost: $20.00
The rest of the week will depends on the weather.... I will update daily.

With the uncertainty of the weather going forward I have contracted indoor court times from 4:30-6:00 Mondays through Thursdays throughout the winter. These classes are for the juniors that are able to play, yellow ball/green dot.
The indoor facility is Piedmont Indoor and it is located right off Wendover behind The Club Fitness. The address is 21 Oak Branch Drive B, Greensboro NC 27407.

Session 1 indoor begins next Monday, 11/16 (good weather we will meet at Pinetop)..
4 week session 11/16-12/17 (OFF 11/23-26)
1 day week/ $100
2 days week/ $184
3 days week/$252
4 days week/ $320
Any time that I have the advanced group at Pinetop I will offer the orange or red ball groups depending on the day. Red Ball-Tuesdays/Thursdays-3:45, Orange Ball-Mondays/Thursdays-3:30

I need a minimum of 4 to hold the indoor clinic, so please sign up early...
I will cap the total per clinic at 7 indoors, based on response order.
If the all the days don't fill for yellow ball/green dot I will offer an orange ball clinic 4:30-6.
If they do all fill I may be able to offer a 3:30-4:30 indoor time...

Please let me know if you have any questions. The indoor is more expensive because I have to pay for indoor time. I am very excited about the direction of our juniors, let's keep the momentum growing!

David Leatherwood
david@pinetopclub.com
336 420-3148
Company Name | Website

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder