16 Ekim 2023 Pazartesi

Re: Tonight

Hey Pete, 

I really can't tonight. Took the red eye last night from LA and running on an hour of sleep. Sorry.

Arthur

On Oct 16, 2023, at 9:23 AM, Bill Vary <bill.vary@gmail.com> wrote:


Pete,

Yes I am able to play tonight.  

Was uncertain if I would be back in town, but we got in last night. 

Let me know.  

Thanks 

Bill



On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 9:15 AM MT - Peter Cohen <member_+0a16efa12cdd@matchtime.com> wrote:
MatchTime - Formerly TennisPoint Oct 16, 2023
Can you play tonight...we've had some fallout and I could use you...you both listed as last resort?
MatchTime Mobile App - NOW able to send SMS Text Messages to your team! Android  |  iPhone/iPad
To ensure delivery of MatchTime emails, please "whitelist" memberServices@MatchTime.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder