3 Ocak 2022 Pazartesi

RE: Q4 - Newly Updated Email list of Day care centers

Hi Good day to you…

 

I was wondering if you had any chance to review my below email that I had sent earlier. I am writing this mail as a reminder if you missed to review it for the first time. Let me know your thoughts.

 

Look forward to hear from you!

 

Regards

Eric

 

 

From: Eric Lilly [mailto:elilly359@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2021 12:19 PM
To: 'gardiner1234@gmail.com'
Subject: Q4 - Newly Updated Email list of Day care centers

 

Hi,       

           

Would you be interested in acquiring our newly updated Email list of “Day Care Centers” across USA.

                       

Let me know if you are interested on this so that we can get back with counts, few samples and pricing information for your review.

           

Your quick note will be greatly appreciated.            

           

Regards,  

Eric

Sr. Marketing Executive        

           

Please reply to me "Remove" if you don't want to receive our email again, sorry for any inconvenience.

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder