14 Ağustos 2020 Cuma

Date for TCYSA Ward Activity: Tomorrow! + One More Announcement

Good evening, everyone!

Despite my honest hope to reduce the number of emails you've received today, it was gratefully brought to my attention that I accidentally left off the date of the ward summer activity in my last email.

The ward activity at the Coutus' is tomorrow (Saturday), August 15th! (4-10pm)

While I'm here, I'll also take the opportunity to communicate one additional announcement I also left off of my last email:

Right after our virtual fireside with Elder Nielsen (see my last email for details), there is a BYU-I Pathways Fireside Webinar scheduled for 8:30pm. The theme of the presentation is "The Importance of Education" and will cover some of the educational opportunities available through the Pathways program. Current or potential future students are welcome to attend.

Pre-registration is required, so please visit this link to sign up for the webinar:

bit.ly/BYU-Pathway816

Thanks, everyone! Hope to see you tomorrow (Saturday) or at church on Sunday!



You received this email because you made your email address available to your local Church leaders. It was sent by Joshua McCarty, whose calling is Ward Executive Secretary.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder