7 Ağustos 2019 Çarşamba

Wine Dinners in August

Hey Everyone,
I hope you having a wonderful summer so far. I have three upcoming wine dinner's in August and hope you'll be able to attend some of them. Both wine dinners are in Greensboro. For the Ruth's Chris dinner, click on the web page below to see the menu and pairings. For Marks Restaurant wine dinner, open the attachment for the menu and pairings. Both of these dinners should be awesome!!
Please remember if you're planning to attend any of these dinners, you might RSVP the restaurant, not me!!
Cheers,
Pete (The Wine Guy!!)

Veuve Clicquot Champagne Dinner at Ruth's Chris - Two Nights
Thursday - August 22nd and Friday - August 23rd - Starts at 6:30 - $120 - Pick the night that best suits you. 
These dinners will be hosted by Mr. Chuck King - On Premise Manager at American Premium Beverage
=====================================================================

Mark's Restaurant "Tour de France" Wine Dinner 
Hosted by French Wine Importer Thomas Meunier
Monday - August 26th - Starts at 7:00 - $65


PS: If you're on my email list for wine events and want to be removed, please email me back and let me know.
(You don't need to email me back if you want to stay on it)
Thanks - Pete


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder