14 Eylül 2018 Cuma

Stake Conference

All -

First thank you for participating in Stake Conference last weekend, I appreciate your help, attendance and spirit.  I personally apologize for the problems we had with sound, I know many of you could not hear much of the talks and music.  We are doing our best to fix things and make sure it does not happen in the future.

In my message on Sunday morning, I discussed the 2019 Area Plan for our Area.  This plan is created by our Area Presidency and sustained by Elder Neil L. Andersen (the Apostle over our Area).

I invite you to review this document and discuss the Vision, Priorities and Goals of the plan.  As you review this plan, I ask you to ponder how you might focus on this Plan in your life and within your family.  

We will be having these same conversations as we plan the focus for next year.

I feel like this Vision and Priorities will help each of us develop a deeper and stronger relationship with our Savior.

Sincerely,

David Pattberg



You received this email because you made your email address available to your local Church leaders. It was sent by David Pattberg, whose calling is Stake President.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder