15 Haziran 2018 Cuma

❤ A special Father's Day message ❤

Happy Father's Day from the Shop Your Way family.    |    View Online
 
SENDING DADS EVERYWHERE SOME FATHER'S DAY LOVE
Father and Son Playing
Father and Son Playing
I am blessed to have a father who didn't just tell me how to live life, but also took the time each day to show me how to live it! | JOSH | MEMBER SINCE 2011
Ever since I was little, I've watched basketball with my dad. I don't even care what teams are playing, as long as I can just be with him. | RACHEL | MEMBER SINCE 2013
Every Father's Day, my younger brother and I meet my dad for an extended backpacking trip. We both live away from home, and it's one of my favorite trips of the year. | GEREMY | MEMBER SINCE 2014
It's our second Father's Day with our daughter, and I am so proud of my husband for being the thoughtful, caring dad that he is. The only thing better than having him as my husband, is my daughter having him as her dad. | SOPHIA | MEMBER SINCE 2014
Our Father's Day tradition is to spend time together, going to the bakery to get my favorite chocolate cake. | FRED | MEMBER SINCE 2012
WE'D LOVE TO SEE YOUR STORY! | SHARE IT HERE
FROM ALL OF US AT SHOP YOUR WAY, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
CREATE AMAZING EXPERIENCES FOR DAD WITH OUR GREAT PARTNERS
GasBuddy FUEL UP | Fill the tank for a road trip. | GET STARTED
UBER eats LET'S ORDER | Treat him to delivery | GET STARTED
fuboTV NOW STREAMING | Put on the game. | GET STARTED
SHOP YOUR WAY SWEEPS
POINTS FOR POPS | Play for a chance to score major points! | PLAY NOW
No purchase necessary. See official rules.
Void where prohibited. Game ends 6/17/2018.
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder